Friday, June 26, 2009

Things You might Not Know About ME

1. I joined Miss Pakusganay(sort of an intramurals for varsitarian Organization in UPLB) and I did an impromptu dance talent. I guess I made a fool of myself but I still end up being the 1st runner-up.. hehehehehehehehe.

2. A week before the Miss Pakusganay, I was the representative in the 100m dash competition and just when I'm about to reach the finish line first "BBBLLAAAaaAAAAGSSS". I got a big ugly scar on my knee. Luckily it was almost gone just in time for the pageant and also with a little help of make up and flawless. :)

3. I was dragged(kinda) by a motorcycle and got 16stitches on my forehead. I have been an honor student since then. wahahahahaha

4. Again I was dragged(kinda) by a bicycle this time.(I wouldn't tell it was my brother's fault. hehehe) Anyway we ran back home because my tummy was bleeding, my feet was bleeding I was so scared.

5. I have three moles near my left shoulder forming an equilateral triangle. Sometimes I think it has magical powers HAHAHAHA.

6. I sometimes get allergies when I super miss someone. I turn red all over and then I vomit everything I eat so you better not make me miss you so much.

7. I don't eat carrots the smell make me sick uggghhh.

8. Pinag lihi ako sa frog?????hehehehe. maybe maybe not but my father couldn't stop eating froggy frog when my mom was pregnant with me. ahahahahaha.

9. I'm an expert in Super Mario(family computer, nintendo, super nintendo, nintendo 64.. you name it) hmMmm except the recent nintendo's I really don't have any chance to own or play with it but when it comes to Mario I'm a fast learner.

10. My head shape is weird. You wouldn't notice it unless you feel it yourself. hehehehe. Again I think it has super powers.. hahahahaha

Now you know.......

No comments: